Monday 20 June 2011

Northumberland

I looooove Northumberland, it is one of my favourite places in the UK, and when i was there last year, i managed to do a couple of more finished paintings, and here they are:


Some random field, i was sitting in the car not wanting to get wet :)


Cragside  - A National Trust property that i would looooove to live in. The interior is gorgeous with a stunning staircase and statues and grounds - uch! Trees so bloomin tall it hurts to crane your neck to see the top, beautiful walks and a lovely formal garden. I wish i had the money to make my own Cragside lol

Holy Island, or Lindisfarne. Such natural beautiful is just stunning, we spent alot of time sitting on those rocks.

Thats it really. I'm going on holiday to Cornwall next month so hopefully there will be some new ones coming home with me then. Hope you like!

Take care

Nia E

No comments:

Post a Comment